里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第384期:能否再抱抱你
日期:2019-10-14 13:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Can I Carry You? -- Brad Anderson
能否再抱抱你?-- 布拉德·安德森

I guess that I can hold you one more time before you grow and tell you that I love you so that you will always know
我想,在你长大之前,我还能再抱你一次吧,并告诉你我永远爱你,这样,你便不会忘却
Please let me tie your shoe again
就让我再给你系一次鞋带
One day you'll tie your own
直到你能够自己系为止
And when you think back to this time, I hope it's love I've shown
当你长大回想此事时,我希望这是爱的体现
Can I help you put your coat on?
我能再帮你穿上外套吗
Can I please cut up your meat?
我能再帮你切好肉排吗
Can I pull you in the wagon?
我能再把你抱进童车吗
Can I pick you out a treat?
我能再带你出去吃饭吗

能否再抱抱你

One day you might just care for me, so let me care for you
当我老去,你总会照顾我的,所以现在,就让我呵护你吧
I want to be a part of every little thing you do
你做的每件小事,我都很想要参与
Tonight could I please wash your hair?
今晚我能帮你洗头发吗
Can I put toys in the bath?
你洗澡时我能再给你些玩具玩吗
Can I help you count your small ten toes before I teach you math?
在你学习算数之前,我能教你数你的十个小脚趾吗
Before you join a baseball team, can I pitch you one more ball?
在你加入棒球队之前,我能再为你掷一次球吗
And one more time can I stand near to make sure you don't fall?
我会站的再近一点,确保你不会摔倒
Let's take another space-ship ride, up to the Planet Zoor Before our Cardboard Rocket doesn't fit us anymore
让我们再次乘坐“宇宙飞船”前往“祖尔星球”吧,赶在我们造的“纸板火箭”还适合我们之前
Please let me help you up the hill while you're still too small to climb
让我帮你越过山丘吧,你还太小难以完成
And let me read your stories while you're young and have the time
趁着你还小,让我再给你读些故事
I know the day will come when you will do these things alone
我知道这一天总会到来,你迟早能独立完成这些事
Will you recall the shoulder rides and all the balls we've thrown?
你还记得每一次“骑马”和每一次玩球的场景吗
I want you to grow stronger than your Dad could ever be
愿你长大后足够坚强,就如你的父亲我一样
And when you find success there will be no soul more proud than me
当你取得成功时,没有哪个人比我更欣喜
So will you let me carry you?
所以让我抱抱你吧
One day you'll walk alone
总有一天你要独自前行
I cannot bear to miss one day from now until you've grown
我不愿错失从现在到你长大之间的每一天

分享到