里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第137期:我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人
日期:2017-08-15 11:50

(单词翻译:单击)

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
长夜将至,我从今开始守望。
It shall not end until my death.
至死方休。
I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
我将不娶妻,不封地,不生子。
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.
我将不戴宝冠,不争荣宠。
I shall live and die at my post.
我将尽忠职守,生死於斯。

我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人

I am the sword in the darkness.
我是黑暗中的利剑。
I am the watcher on the walls.
我是长城中的守卫。
I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn,
我是抵御寒冷的烈焰,破晓时分的光线,
the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.
唤醒沉睡者的号角,守护王国的坚盾。
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人,今夜如此,夜夜皆然。

分享到