里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第152期:茵尼斯弗利岛
日期:2017-09-25 15:54

(单词翻译:单击)

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
我要起身走了,去茵尼斯弗利岛,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:
用泥土和枝条,建造起一座小屋;
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee;
我要有九排云豆架,一个蜜蜂巢,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
在林间听群蜂高唱,独居于幽处。
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow.
于是我会有安宁,安宁慢慢来到。

茵尼斯弗利岛

Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
从晨曦的面纱到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
午夜一片闪光,中午有紫霞燃烧,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
暮色里,到处飞舞着红雀的翅膀。
I will arise and go now, for always night and day,
我要起身走了,因为我总是听到,
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
听到湖水日夜轻轻拍打着湖滨;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
我站在公路,或在灰色的人行道,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
我心灵深处总听见那波涛声声。

分享到
重点单词
  • clayn. 粘土,泥土 n. (人的)肉体
  • glimmern. 微光 vi. 发出微光
  • gladen. 林间空地
  • coren. 果心,核心,要点 vt. 挖去果核
  • roadwayn. 车行道,路面