里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第46期:我站在楼梯上
日期:2016-10-24 15:55

(单词翻译:单击)

On a Stair I Stood
我站在楼梯上

Lately as I dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。
blinded by my eyes with the immediate grace of unanticipated neighbourhood.
你那突如其来的优雅,让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds,
犹如闪电劈开云团,
my heart and blood split with your beauty, and began to race,
无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一阵像冰,一阵似火,

我站在楼梯上.jpg

by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔腾激荡。
And if your hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲过死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。


更多美文请关注-微信公众号:良声英语 微博:@里昂之声

分享到