(单词翻译:单击)
Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.
每天都是一段旅程,而旅程本身即为家。
Where we love is home -- home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
我们爱的地方就是家--脚步或许远离,心却从未离开的家。
There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.
什么也比不上待在家里来得舒服。
The River mouth at dawn, Behind a white haze of mist,
清晓的江头,白雾茫茫;
'Tis southern climes, Behold, the rain is coming.
是江南天气,雨儿来了
I have seen the blue sea all along,
我只知道有蔚蓝的海,
Little aware of this green River, O the land of my ancestors!
却原来还有碧绿的江,这是我父母之乡!
My experiences of this trip, however, are too numerous to be recounted one by one here.
回忆中的情景很多,在此就不一一描写了。
Anyway, I deeply love Fuzhou, my ancestral home.
总之,我很喜欢我的父母之乡。
Over there we have the typical southern scenery with blue mountains, green waters, limpid brooks!
那边是南国风光,山是青的,水是绿的,小溪流更是清可见底!
There in the courtyard we can always see some kind of flowers in full bloom throughout the year.
院里四季都有花开。
Fruits ranging from loquats, lichees, longans to tangerines are in plenty.
水果是从枇杷、荔枝、龙眼,一直吃到福桔!
Is there anything more palatable to a little child than these fruits?
对一个孩子来说,还有什么比这个更惬意的呢?