里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第431期:上了年纪
日期:2020-04-02 11:05

(单词翻译:单击)

On Aging -- Maya Angelou
上了年纪--玛雅·安吉洛

When you see me sitting quietly like a sack left on the shelf
当你看到我就那么静静地坐着,如同一个空空的麻袋颓然垂放在架子上
Don't think I need your chattering
可别觉得我需要你的唠叨
I'm listening to myself
我只是在思考
Hold! Stop! Don't pity me!
你可省省吧,我不需要你的怜悯!
Hold! Stop your sympathy!
别,别可怜我,我不需要!
Understanding if you got it
能理解就理解一下
Otherwise, I'll do without it!
理解不了我也不在乎!
When my bones are stiff and aching, and my feet won't climb the stair
当我浑身又僵又疼腿脚不便的时候

上了年纪

I will only ask one favor
我只求你一件事
Don't bring me no rocking chair
别给我带什么摇椅
When you see me walking, stumbling
当你看见我步履蹒跚
Don't study and get it wrong
别多想别误会
'Cause tired don't mean lazy and every goodbye ain't gone
我只是有点累,不是懒,而且我每次说再见也就是那么一说
I'm the same person I was back then
我还是年轻时的那个我
A little less hair, a little less chin
只是头发少了点,皱纹多了点
A lot less lungs and much less wind
肺活量少了不少,喘得厉害了点
But ain't I lucky, I can still breathe in
但是还能喘气不就已经很幸运了吗?

分享到