里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第453期:我何时想你
日期:2020-06-28 08:32

(单词翻译:单击)

When Do I Think Of You? -- Sherry Hilderbrand
我何时想你?

I think of you in the morning before the sun rises, when in the still of the darkness my heart feels your presence.
想你,在每个清晨,太阳还没升起。黎明前寂静的黑暗里,我看得到你。
Your love, your tenderness, your slow rhythmic breathing as you sleep, and I am at peace.
看得到你的爱,你的温存,看得到熟睡时均匀的呼吸,让我无比安宁。
I think of you when the sun is setting and its final rays of light begin to fade.
想你,在日落时分,最后一丝光亮消逝时。
I can hear your voice, deep, soft, and slow in my head -- words of beauty, joy, friendship, and everlasting love.
想起你的声音,低沉,温柔,轻缓,那些爱的低语,亲切直言,挚友间的欢声笑语。

我何时想你

My heart begins to sing a love song so sweet and so gentle.
在心头油然织成一首轻柔甜蜜的歌。
I cannot wait to share my day with you and yours with me.
迫不及待的与你分享我的每一天,迫不及待地想听你分享你的每一天。
And I am at peace.
那使我无比安宁。
I think of you when the sun has set and the stillness of the moon is displaying one of its many wondrous phases.
想你,在日落之后,月色正美。
Thoughts of your smile, your laugh, and your eyes, create a feeling that is impossible to express with just words.
想起你的微笑,你的开怀,你的眼神,美好地无法付诸言语。
The need to touch you, to feel you, to drink you in, is almost too much to hold inside.
按捺不住到想去触碰,去感受。
Anticipation of you is the greatest gift.
对你的期待就像是我最好的礼物。
I am at peace.
让我无比安宁。

分享到