里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第378期:岳墓栖霞
日期:2019-09-19 09:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Sunset over Yue Fei Mausoleum
岳墓栖霞

Farewell, my Mount Sunset!
别了,我的栖霞岭
Thy boundless mist still lingers in my rainy heart
你苍茫的雾霭依然披覆于我潇潇雨歇的胸臆
Like the tears of Qiantang River that buries the clouds and moon spreading over eight thousand miles
有若钱塘潮泣下,力拔山兮,八千里路云和月
And the dust-like faith I struggled for thirty years
三十功名尘与土
Everything is in the eternal flame of thy green raging waves
翻滚亘古汹涌绿焰
Farewell, my Central Plains
别了,我的中原
Thy vast green shield still stands in the memories of my blood
你辽阔的翠屏依然耸立于我血脉贲张的记忆
Like the laughter of the ocean, the shining sun
有若沧海一声笑,天日昭昭
The pine trees that die standing
怒发冲冠的古柏
Or the stone horses bristling in grief
仰天长啸的石马
Waiting for a storm to wash away the shame of slavery
静候豪雨雪耻洗刷
Farewell, my army!
别了,我的岳家军
Thy hoofbeats of fighters against invaders from the north still shock me in cold night dreams.
你北伐的蹄声依然澎湃于我寒夜惊回的梦境
I used to get up in the late night to give a sigh
有若残月映鬓发,披衣绕行
Feed my horse, grind my sword and write:
于饮马与磨剑处
In what time can I take back the Mount Helan that invaders occupied?
疾风张扬长车踏破贺兰山缺

岳墓栖霞

Farewell, my mother!
别了,我的慈母
The words you stitched on my back
你铭刻的字迹
Are still burning scars like the bluebird singing with blood
依然炙烫于我伤痕累累的背脊
Please do not wait for my footsteps anymore
有若啼血的青鸟,秋风起时
For when the wind of the autumn comes
别再痴等儿的跫音
I will be staggering on my way to the eternal home
我踉跄的步履一直跋涉于回家的长途
Farewell, my friend!
别了,我的知己
Your lake-like gentility generously accommodates my unknown passion that was sentenced to nameless crime
你温柔的湖水依然包容于我一腔莫须有的激情
As definitely as the 12 Royal Golden Order Plate
有若十二道金牌,义无反顾
I was fighting in self-immolation
这昂贵的自焚
Only for you to enjoy
只为供你慢慢欣赏
The Red River Tune about the rosy sunset
似血残阳《满江红》

分享到
重点单词
  • mistn. 雾,迷蒙,朦胧不清 vt. 使 ... 模糊,蒙上
  • grindvt. 磨,碾碎,挤压,压迫 vi. 磨得吱吱响 n.
  • eternaladj. 永久的,永恒的 n. 永恒的事
  • occupiedadj. 已占用的;使用中的;无空闲的 v. 占有(oc
  • unknownadj. 未知的,不出名的
  • vastadj. 巨大的,广阔的 n. 浩瀚的太空
  • griefn. 悲痛,忧伤
  • swordn. 剑,刀
  • flamen. 火焰,热情 v. 燃烧,面红,爆发 n. 情
  • pinen. 松树,松木 vi. 消瘦,憔悴,渴望