里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第463期:今夜你是否孤枕难眠
日期:2020-07-27 10:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Are You Lonely Tonight? By Jeffrey Fleischer
今夜你是否孤枕难眠--杰弗里·弗莱舍

Are you lonely tonight because your heart was broken?
今夜你可因为破碎的心,辗转反侧,孤枕难眠?
Are you lonely tonight, shedding tears from all the emotion?
今夜你可因暗自流泪,辗转反侧,孤枕难眠?
Please don't be shy.
只需告诉我。
Just tell me if it's okay for me to drop by.
我便会出现在你身边。

今夜你是否孤枕难眠

I'll be the man you've always dreamed of.
我会做那个你梦中的人。
I'll hold you close to me and show you love.
我会拥你入怀,爱你。
I'll help you through your pain and sorrow.
我会陪你抵御伤痛和悲苦。
And after you wake up tomorrow, we'll take a walk near the ocean shore.
等明早醒来,再一起漫步海边。
As time goes by, I'll love you more and more.
时光可鉴,我会爱你更多。

分享到