里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第142期:斯科特
日期:2017-08-29 14:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Scotty checked out this morning, in his customary way, with a glass of good malt whisky in his hand.
斯科特今早离开,和他平时一样,手上拿着一杯好喝的麦芽威士忌。
At least that's what they say.
至少,他们是这么说的。
He didn't leave much owing when he finally paid the bill.
他没有留下太多的债,他最后都还清了。
Maybe he should've settled a few good scores.
也许他不会得太多赞美。
But now I guess, he never will.
但我在想,他永远不会得到吧。
I remember the time he told me, we were born under a golden star.
我记得那时候他跟我说,我们都出生在金色的星球下。
And maybe sometimes we couldn't find it and the journey seemed too far.
也许我们永远也找不到它,人生的旅程似乎很远。
But it was just a matter of hanging in and we'd get there in the end.
但这只是一个问题,我们到达终点的时候都会解决的一个问题。


Well it seems you're going to find it, my crazy beautiful friend.
好像你已经找到答案了,我疯狂的又善良的朋友。
Mr. Scott has left the building, the big old 12 strings is packed away,
斯科特先生离开了这栋楼,带着他那个大的12弦的乐器,
the gig is finally over and Scotty's on his way.
演出结束,斯科特上路了。
But there's a song I still keep singing and I'll never lose the tune.
但是我还会唱起那首歌,我永远不会忘记那旋律。
Cause Scotty's out there somewhere and he's howling at the moon.
因为斯科特就在那里,他就坐在月亮上咆哮。
He's howling at the moon.
他就坐在月亮上咆哮。
I can hear him, he's howling at the moon.
我能听见他,他正坐在月亮上咆哮。
Scotty's out there somewhere and he's howling at the moon.
斯科特就在那里,坐在月亮上咆哮。

分享到