里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第63期:诀别之歌
日期:2016-12-07 10:54
(单词翻译:单击)
When I am dead, My dearest,
当我死了的时候,亲爱的
Sing no sad songs for me;
别为我唱悲伤的歌
Plant thou no roses at my head,
我坟上不必安插蔷薇
Nor shady cypress tree:
也无需浓荫的柏树
Be the green grass above me
让盖着我的轻轻的草
With showers and dewdrops wet;
霖着雨,也沾着露珠
And if thou wilt, forget.
要是你甘心,忘了我
I shall not see the shadows,
我再不见地面的青荫
I shall not feel the rain;
觉不到雨露的甜蜜
I shall not hear the nightingale
再听不到夜莺的歌喉
Sing on, as if in pain;
在黑夜里倾吐悲啼
And dreaming through the twilight.
在悠久的昏暮中迷惘
That doth not rise nor set,
阳光不升起也不消翳
Haply I may remember,
我也许,也许我记得你
And haply may forget.
我也许,我也许忘记