(单词翻译:单击)
Someone once said: "Don't be afraid if you find a crack on your soul,
有人说过:“不要害怕心有裂缝,
because that'll be where the sunshine comes in."
那是阳光照进来的地方。”
Before I met you, I thought this was nothing but another bunch of useless beautiful words.
在遇到你以前,我觉得这不过又是一句没用的华丽辞藻。
But after I met you, I realized that this is my life.
而在遇到你之后,我发现,这就是我的人生。
There're too many wonderful things in this world. But life is so short and fragile.
这个世界有太多的美好,而生命却短暂而脆弱。
It was your appearance that made my life full of these warmth and lights.
是你的出现,让我的生活变得如此温暖而光彩夺目。
It was you who wiped away all the fear that dwelled in my heart
是你,拂去了我心中的恐惧,
and made me feel that I could overcome all the challenges that life holds for me.
让我觉得人生的挑战都可以被战胜。
Now, I can't and do not dare to imagine a life without you.
我已经不敢想象没有你的日子了。
I don't know what I'm supposed to do in a life like that.
我不知道我在那样的生命中该做些什么。
Some people say that love makes one stupid. But to me, it made me brave.
有人说爱情让人愚蠢,但对我而言,爱情让我勇敢。
I thank destiny for sending you to my side, my love.
感谢命运将你带到了我身边,我的爱。