里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第95期:你生活中的人们
日期:2017-04-10 16:20

(单词翻译:单击)

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.
人们走进你的生活,或者是为了一个原因,或者他们只停留一段时期,或者他们永远与你相随。
When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person.
一旦明晓其中究竟,你就知道该如何面对他们了。
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
有的人出现在你的生活中是有原因的,通常他们填补了你流露出来的需要。
They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.
帮你渡过难关,指点和支持你,切实地在情感上、精神上帮助你。

生命中的人们.jpg

They are there for the reason you need them to be.
他们出现是因为你需要他们。
Then, without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
然后在一个你无可引咎而又不便的时候,这人说了什么或者做了什么令你们终止了友谊。
Sometimes they walk away.
有时候他们离你而去。
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
有时候他们冒出歪理而逼得你要奋起反抗。
Sometimes they die.
有时候是因为他们逝世。
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.
我们必需认识到,自己的需要已经满足了,愿望已经实现了,他们的工作也就完成了。
Your need has been answered, and now it is time to move on.
你的需要得到了回应,接着的是要继续前行。
When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.
有的人在你的生活中只会停留一段时期,那是因为你到了这样的一个时候:成长、学习,并和别人一起分享你的世界。
They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh.
他们让你体会平和,也让你欢笑。
They may teach you something you have never done.
他们可能也教会你做一些从没做过的事情。
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
他们常能给你带来无数欢乐。
Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.
相信这一点!这是真的!可这,只能维持一段时间。
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
持续一生的情谊将令你终生受益;一点一滴地努力吧,建造一个坚不可摧的感情基础。
Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
你要做的只是去接受经验,对一生相随的人付出关爱,并将你所学到应用到生命中的其他关系和方方面面中。
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.
爱情令人盲目,而友谊能醍醐灌顶。


更多美文请关注-微信公众号:良声英语 微博:@里昂之声

分享到