里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第260期:时间总能治愈一切
日期:2018-08-13 11:58

(单词翻译:单击)

I know you -- the heartbroken.
我懂你--伤心的人。
I've been there recently, and plenty before.
我最近刚伤心过,曾经伤心过很多次。
I know you better than you think I do.
我比你想象的更懂你。
I know heartbreak as well as I know the taste of the ocean in my tears
我懂得伤心的感觉,就像我懂得眼泪中咸咸的苦涩味道,
and the way my breath gets stuck in my heart instead of my throat
是心无法呼吸,而不是喉咙无法呼吸,
I know you'd assume I would say that I wish I didn't.
我知道你以为我会说:“我真希望没伤心过。”
I know what it's like to cry when you wake up and realize yesterday wasn't just a dream.
我知道醒来时,知道昨天并不是一场梦后痛哭是什么感觉。
I know what it's like to walk with two feet that don't feel like your own.
我知道走路时,觉得两只脚都不是自己的又是什么样子。
I know what it's like -- to feel alone.
我知道孤单是什么样子。
I know what it's like to be lost but only because you're so terrified to open your eyes and find yourself forlorn.
我知道那种只是因为害怕睁开眼睛看到自己孤苦伶仃,而迷失自己是什么样子。
I know what it's like to be drunk from your tears and sober from the pain.
我知道被泪水灌醉又从痛苦中醒来是什么样子。
I know what it's like, trust me.
我知道这些都是什么感觉,相信我。
I know what it's like to be a mess, to be heartbreak's biggest success.
我知道生活一团糟伤心到了极致是什么样。
I know what it's like to be a fool, to be naive.
我知道愚蠢、幼稚是什么样。
I know what it's like to lose my dignity and misplace my faith.
我知道失去自尊、丧失信任是什么样。
I know what it's like to miss my laugh and forget my smile.
我知道不再大笑、忘记笑容是什么样。
I know what it's like to carry regret with you on a chain around your neck.
我知道悔恨像脖上的枷锁一样困扰的感觉。

时间总能治愈一切

I know what it's like... knowing that the whole world sees you falling and no one is following you down.
我知道...知道整个世界看见你倒下,却没人跟随是什么样。
I know what it's like being down there and seeing the world go on without you.
我知道摔倒在地,却看着地球没你照样转是什么样。
What else do I know?
我还知道什么?
I know that the darkness fades, and that your smile has the power to light up the sky like the country's brightest Fourth of July.
我知道黑暗退去,你的微笑能把天空点亮,就像这个国家最明亮的7月4日(美国独立日)这一天。
I know that the sun always eventually shines through the clouds,
我知道太阳最终总能穿透乌云,
and when it doesn't you learn to dance in its shadows and in the rain like glitter is falling from the sky.
没阳光时,你要学会在阴影下,在雨中舞蹈,就像星星坠落天空。
I know that the pain will always be a memory, but I know that memories won't always be painful.
我知道痛苦总会成为记忆,但我知道记忆不总是痛苦的。
I know that you don't just learn to walk again, but you learn to run to new dreams, to old dreams, and to all things.
我知道你不仅要再次学会走路,你要学会的是朝着新的梦想,旧的梦想和一切奔跑。
I know that you could carry regret with you to your grave,
我知道你可以把遗憾带进坟墓,
but if you let go of it -- if you let go -- you can fly right out of heartbreak.
但如果你放手,如果你放下,你就可以从伤心往事中摆脱。
I know that the taste of your laughter will taste better than your tears.
我知道大笑的味道要比眼泪好。
I made it, and so can you.
我做到了,你也可以。
I made it long ago but now it's okay to go back to help you because it doesn't hurt to remember anymore.
我很久之前就成功了,但现在也能回去帮你了,因为回忆不会再使我心痛。
Know that it really doesn't hurt forever.
我知道痛不是永恒的。
You fall for strangers in coffees shops.
你会在咖啡店迷上陌生人。
You sing along to songs you used to hate.
会哼唱起曾经讨厌的歌。
I'm happy to report that that stupid line "time heals all" is true.
我很高兴告诉你,那句乏味的“时间治愈一切”是对的。
Now I am resilient.
现在我一切恢复如初了。
Now I am happier alone than I ever was together.
独自一人时要比曾经和别人在一起时更快乐。
Now I know what I want and what I don't.
知道了我想要什么,不想要什么。
Now I can smile at the past and flirt with the future.
现在我面对过去时,能微微一笑,欣然面对未来。
Now it's your turn.
现在轮到你了。
I know you -- you can do this.
我懂你,你能做到。
Come with me -- Come see the beauty at heartbreak's wake.
跟我来吧,来看看伤心过后的美。
Your life is waiting for you there.
你的生活还在等着你。

分享到
重点单词
  • flirtn. 卖弄风骚的人,调情的人 vi. 掠过,轻率对待,调
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • soberadj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的 vt.
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • dignityn. 尊严,高贵,端庄
  • naiveadj. 天真的,幼稚的
  • resilientadj. 适应力强的,有弹力的
  • misplacevt. 错放,误给