(单词翻译:单击)
City of stars, are you shining just for me?
星光之城啊,你是否只愿为我闪耀?
City of stars, there's so much that I can't see.
星光之城啊,世间有太多不可明了。
Who knows?
谁又能明了?
I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you.
我感觉到自你我初次拥抱时。
That now our dreams.
所怀有的那些梦想。
They've finally come true.
都已一一实现。
City of stars, just one thing everybody wants.
噢星光之城,每个人翘首以盼的。
There in the bars.
就是那热闹的酒吧中。
And through the smokescreen of the crowded restaurants.
以及雾气袅袅的嘈杂餐馆里。
It's love.
名叫爱的东西。
Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else.
是的,人人都想从某个同样孤单的灵魂里找到爱。
A rush, a glance, a touch, a dance.
也许是匆匆擦肩的某一刻,或某个抬眼的一瞬间,也许是不经意的轻轻触碰,激荡起的雀跃欣喜的灵魂。
To look in somebody's eyes, to light up the skies.
从某个人眼中看到的光。
To open the world and send them reeling.
足以将夜空都点亮,足以打开世界的新篇章不复悲伤过往。
A voice that says, I'll be here. And you'll be alright.
好像有某个声音总在对我说我会等你。请你放心。
I don't care if I know.
所以我不会在意自己是否清楚。
Just where I will go.
将要到达的目的地。
'Cause all that I need's this crazy feeling.
我只愿能感受这奋不顾身的疯狂爱意。
A rat-tat-tat on my heart…
以及我胸腔怦怦跳动的心。
Think I want it to stay.
希望这爱意能永驻我心。
City of stars, are you shining just for me?
星光之城啊,你是否只愿为我闪耀?
City of stars, you never shined so brightly.
星光之城啊,我感受到了你从未有过的闪耀。