(单词翻译:单击)
Clark
克拉克
A few weeks should have passed by the time you read this.
当你看到这封信时,应该已经过了几个星期了。
If you followed the instructions, you'll be in Paris on one of those chairs that never sit quite level on the pavement,
如果你按我说的做,你现在应该在巴黎,坐在人行道上那一把摇摇欲坠的椅子上,
I hope it's still sunny.
我希望天气依旧晴朗。
Across the bridge to your right, you will see L'Artisan Perfumeur.
在你右手边的桥对岸,你会看到阿蒂仙的香水店。
You should try the scent called Papillons Extreme.
你应该试试那款叫做扑蝶的香水。
I always did think it would smell great on you.
我一直觉得那款香水会很适合你。
There are a few things I want to say and I couldn't,
我有很多话想说,但没法说出来,
because you would have got all emotional and you wouldn't have let me finish. So, here it is.
因为你一定会情绪激动,不让我把话说完。所以,听好。
When you get back home, Michael Lawler will give you access to a bank account that contains enough to give you a new beginning.
当你回到家,迈克尔·克劳勒会给你一个银行账户,里面的钱足够你开始新的生活。
Don't start panicking. It's not enough for you to sit around for the rest of your life, but it should buy your freedom.
别慌。这些钱不够你游手好闲过下半生,但是应该足够给你自由。
At least from that little town we both call home.
至少可以离开那个被我们称之为家的小镇。
Live boldly, Clark. Push yourself. Don't settle.
大胆地活着吧,克拉克。做你想做的事。不要再委屈求全。
Wear those stripy legs with pride.
自豪地穿上那条黑黄条纹紧身裤。
Knowing you still have possibilities is a luxury.
要知道能拥有无限可能其实是一种奢侈。
Knowing I might have given them to you has eased something for me.
要知道能够给予你这些能令我感到慰藉。
So, this is it. You are scored on my heart, Clark.
我要说的就是这些。你深深地刻在我心里,克拉克。
You were from the first day you walked in with your sweet smile and your ridiculous clothes,
从你第一天走进我的房间,你甜美的笑容和滑稽的服装,
and your bad jokes and your complete inability to ever hide a single thing you felt.
你的冷笑话,和你毫不掩饰自己感受到的一切。
Don't think of me too often. I don't want you getting sad.
不要太想我。我不想你伤心。
Just live well. Just live.
只要你好好的。只要你活着。
I'll be walking beside you step of the way.
我会陪你走过人生的每一步。
Love, Will
爱你的,威尔