里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第531期:拥我入眠(上)
日期:2021-05-02 09:58

(单词翻译:单击)

Rock Me To Sleep (上) Elizabeth Akers

《拥我入眠》伊丽莎白·艾克斯

Backward, turn backward, O Time, in your flight

噢,流逝的时光,后退,向后退

Make me a child again just for tonight!

就只是今夜,让我做回纯真小孩!

Mother, come back from the echoless shore

妈妈,从没有回音的海岸回来

Take me again to your heart as of yore

一如往昔把我拥入怀里

Rba11adb05209831c39530e258f30ff09.jpg

Kiss from my forehead the furrows of care

亲吻我额头时那充满关怀的皱纹

Smooth the few silver threads out of my hair

顺理我头上乱糟糟的银色发丝

Over my slumbers your loving watch keep

在我熟睡时,一直怜爱地望着我

Rock me to sleep, mother, rock me to sleep!

摇我入眠,妈妈,摇我入眠!

Backward, flow backward, O tide of the years!

噢,岁月的潮汐,后退,向后退!

I am so weary of toil and of tears

我己厌倦於辛劳与眼泪

Toil without recompense, tears all in vain

辛劳而无补偿,眼泪徒流而无助

Take them, and give me my childhood again

都拿去吧,只要回到我童年

I have grown weary of dust and decay

我已经厌倦了尘埃与腐败

Weary of flinging my soul-wealth away

厌倦於丢失我的精神财富

Weary of sowing for others to reap

厌倦於为他人作出嫁衣裳

Rock me to sleep, mother rock me to sleep!

摇我入眠,妈妈,摇我入眠!

Tired of the hollow, the base, the untrue

厌倦於空洞,卑鄙,不真实

Mother, O mother, my heart calls for you!

妈妈,噢,妈妈,我的心在呼唤您!

分享到