(单词翻译:单击)
相关句子:
Why are you angry/upset/pissed off with me?
你为什么跟我生气/冲我发火?
What did I do for you to be so angry/pissed off/upset with me?
我到底做了什么,你冲我发这么大的火?
I've never felt this much pain before.
我从来没有受到过这么大的伤害。
Why are you talking about me behind my back?
你为什么要说我的坏话?
You totally blew me off.
你竟然放我的鸽子。
How could you say that?
你怎么能那么说?
How can you say those kinds of things?
你怎么能说那样的话?
How can you look me in my eyes and say that?
你怎么能看着我的眼睛还说出那样的话?
How dare you say that to me?
你怎么敢那么跟我说话?
Why did you get in a fight with him?
你为什么要跟他打架?
What were you two arguing about?
你们两个在吵什么?
I think that's enough, you guys.
我觉得你们两够了。
I'm not going to choose sides.
你们哪边我都不支持。
Don't ask me to pick sides.
不要让我选择支持哪边。
I'm not getting in the middle of this./I'm not getting involved in this.
我才不会去掺和呢。
Don't try to drag me into this./Don't try to get me in the middle of this.
别想把我扯进去。
Conversation:
A: Listen, Jim. I've told you time and time again to keep the music down.
B: You know, I'm tired of you trying to tell me what to do. I'll listen to my music anyway and anytime I want.
A: If you don't turn the music down, I'll turn it down for you.
B: Are you threatening me now? Go ahead, make your move.
A: Oh, you want to fight me? Is that it? You want to fight me?
B: I'll make you wish you had never been born.
Notes:
1.time and time again一次又一次,相当于again and again;
2.be tired of...表示“对...感到厌倦;厌烦”;be sick and tired of...也是表示“对...感到厌倦”
3.turn...down表示“把声音调小”;turn...up表示“把...调大”
Translation:
听着,吉姆,我不止一次让你把音乐声调低了。
你知道吗?你老是告诉我该干什么,我烦透了。我想怎么听音乐,什么时候听音乐,我就听。
如果你不把音量调的,我就会替你调的。
你这是在威胁我吗?来啊,动手啊。
你是要跟我打架吗?是不是?你要跟我打架吗?
我会让你后悔来到这个世界上。