跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第770期:谈论视力眼科
日期:2020-10-28 08:27

(单词翻译:单击)

相关语句

My vision is blurry./Things look blurry

我的视力模糊/看东西模糊。


I can't see things up close very well. /Things up close are blurry.

我看不太清离我近的东西/离我近的东西看起来很模糊。


I can't see things at a distance very well. Things at a distance are blurry.

我看不太清远处的东西/我看远处的东西模糊。


My eyes hurt.

我眼睛痛。


My eyes are really itchy.

我眼睛痒。


I'm always blinking my eyes. /I have to blink my eyes a lot.

我一直眨眼睛/我不得不一直眨眼睛。


I have some discharge from my eyes.

有东西从我眼睛里流出来。


My eyes are very sensitive to light.

我的眼睛对光很敏感。


I get a headache when I wear my glasses.

我戴眼镜的时候头晕。


My eyes are getting worse.

我的视力越来越差。


I'm seeing double.

我看东西重影。


I can't read small print.

我看不清小字。


I got something in my eyes and can't get out.

我的眼睛里有东西,但是弄不出来。


I need to get my eyes checked.

我想给我的眼睛做一次检查



经典对话

A: It's been a couple of years since my last eye exam and I think my eyes are getting worse.

现在距离我上次做眼科检查已经有好几年了,我觉得我的是越来越差。


B: We'll soon find out. Please look at the chart on the far wall and read the first line.

我们很快就能知道了,看那边墙上的表格,读出第一行。


A: E. O. R. S.

E.O.R.S


B: Okay, very good. Now try the line below that one.

好的,很好,现在试试看它下面的那一行。


A: That's a little blurry. I think I can make out a B, a T and that's it.

有点模糊,我想我能看清一个B一个T,还有就那么多了。


B: You're getting on in years. It may be time to change your prescription.

你这几年的度数又增加了。或许得给你换一换处方了。

分享到