(单词翻译:单击)
I need to schedule a meeting with Dr kim.
我需要安排跟金博士的会面,
I'd like to schedule a meeting with Dr Kim this Thursday.
我想预约本周四与军博士的见面。
When does she come back from her business trip?
她什么时候出差回来?
Does she have any openings in her schedule tomorrow morning?
她明天上午有没有空?
Her schedule is completely full tomorrow.
她明天的日程安排全满了。
He has an opening at 2 P.M. and at 4:30.
他下午两点和四点半有空。
When is the next available opening?/When is she next available?/When is her next opening?
下次有空是什么时候?她下次有空是什么时候?
Could you ask him if I can see him today/now/right away/soon?
我能问问我能不能今天见他
Can you fit me in today?
您今天能给我安排个时间吗?
When are you free?
您什么时候有空?
Can you squeeze me in?
您能给我挤出点儿时间来吗?
I won't take long./It won't take long.
不会占用太长时间的
Conversation:
A: I need to schedule a meeting with Dr Kim right away.
我需要尽快安排与金博士见面。
B: I'm sorry. His schedule is full today and tomorrow. How about Wednesday?
对不起,他今天和明天的日程已经满了,星期三可以吗?
A: If that's the soonest time I can see him. That's fine. Please make it in the morning.
如果我最快只能那天见到他,那就可以。请定在上午。
B: There is an opening on his schedule at 9:30 and 11. Which one would you prefer?
他上午九点半和11点有空,您想哪个时间来?
A: I'll take the early one and please make sure he has at least 45 minutes for me.
早一点儿的,请确定他至少给能给我45分钟。
B: That should be no problem.
应该没问题。