(单词翻译:单击)
I get a lump in my throat whenever I see a tragic movie.
我一看悲剧电影就很难过。
1 a lump in one's throat
lump肿块
throat咽喉;嗓子
a lump in one's throat
(to feel pressure in the throat because you are very angry or emotional)因愤怒或情绪激动而咽喉哽咽
I stood there with a lump in my throat and tried to fight back tears.
我站在那里,咽喉哽塞,拼命想止住眼泪。
A:Are you going to the movie theater with me tonight?
晚上一起去看电影好吗?
B:Is there anything good playing?
有什么好片子吗?
A:Titanic is playing tonight. It's a blockbuster.
《泰坦尼克号》今晚上映。这可是大片啊。
B:Really? I want to go,too.
是吗?我也要去看看。
A:Ok.Let's meet at the movie theater entrance tonight.Don't be late.
好的,咱们晚上在电影院门口见吧,不要迟到啊。
B:No problem.
知道了。
(After watching the movie)
看完电影后
A:Are you crying?
你在哭吗?
B:I get a lump in my throat whenever I see a tragic movie.
我一看悲剧电影就很难过。
A:Tragic movie?I think it's a love story.
悲剧电影?我觉得那是爱情片。
B:But their love is touching.
可他们的爱情很感人啊。
A:You're just too emotional.
你真是多愁善感。