(单词翻译:单击)
He has been tied up all these days. 他这几天都很忙!
A:Hello,what can I do for you,sir?
你好,有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
B:Hello,this is Mike.I'd like to meet your director this week.I have something to discuss with him.
你好,我是迈克。我希望这周能和你们主管碰面。我有事情要和他讨论。
A:Have you made an appointment with him already?
你已经和他约好了吗?
B:I'm afraid not.I'd like to make one if necessary.
没有。如果需要的话。那我就约个时间。
A:He has been tied up all these days.You'd better make an appointment first.
他这几天都很忙。你最好预约一下。
B:Okay.How about this Saturday?
好的,那星期六怎么样?
A:I'm afraid that we are off duty on weekends.
恐怕我们周末不上班。
B:Would he be available on Friday?
那他星期五有空吗?
A:Let me see.There will be a telephone conference on Friday.He won't have any openings until 4 p.m.
我看看。星期五有个电话会议,他要到下午四点后才有空。
B:Would 5 p.m. on Friday be all right?
那星期五下午五点可以吗?
A:I think so.
我想可以。
更多英语资讯欢迎关注微信公众号 SmethilyFM(注意:“S”“FM”均为大写)