第898期:询问病情Asking about someone's condition
日期:2021-09-26 09:29

(单词翻译:单击)

经典口语表达:

Can you schedule an appointment with Dr Wang for me?

您能帮我预约一下王大夫吗?


If you don't feel better by Friday, come back.

到星期五还不好的话再过来。


Hello, is doctor Jones on duty?

您好,琼斯大夫在吗?


Excuse me, where can I get a blood test?

请问在哪儿验血?


You need to go to the first floor to pay, then go back to third floor and have your blood test.

到一层交费,再回到三层验血就好。


Can anything be done for the pain?

有没有办法缓解疼痛?


Doctor, may I ask my father's condition?

医生,我可以问问我父亲的病情吗?


Can it be cured?

能治好吗?


Will it get worse?

会恶化吗?


Isn't there any good medicine for it?

没有什么好药吗?


What are her chances?

她还有救吗?


How long do you expect to live?

她最多能活多久?


Remember to drink plenty of water.

记住多喝水。


How many injections do I need to take?

我需要打几针呢?


Can you tell me certain food I must avoid?

你能告诉我我要忌食哪些食物吗?


Any instructions I should pay special attention to?

这病都需要注意些什么?


Don't eat hot spicy food.

不要吃辛辣的食物。


Don't eat anything cold or spicy.

不要吃生冷和刺激性食物。


Too much rich food is not good for you.

吃太多油腻的食物对你身体不好。


You must avoid drinking something cold.

你必须忌喝冷的东西。


A: Doctor, may I ask my mother's condition?

B: Well, you'd better sit down for this. It has been terminal lung cancer.

A: Oh my god. Please save her life.

B: We'll try our best, but you'd better prepare for the worst.

B: I see, doctor. But I plead with you to help her.

A: I have said that we'll try our best. You can trust us. But you know her situation.

B: How long do you expect her to live?

A: About half a year.


Translation:


医生,我可以问问我母亲的病情吗?

你要有心理准备,她已经是肺癌晚期了。

天呐,请你救救她。

我们会尽力的,不过你要做好最坏的打算。

我知道,医生。但我求你帮帮她。

我已经说过我们会尽力的,你可以相信我们。但是你知道她的情况。

那她最多还能活多久?

大概半年吧。

分享到