(单词翻译:单击)
need a ride
需要搭车
ride
“搭车”“骑(马,自行车等)”“乘(车)”
He asked me for a ride into town.
他要求搭我的车进城。
Do you want to come for a ride on my new motorbike?
你想过来骑一下我的新摩托车吗?
A:Hello!Who is speaking?
嗨,哪位?
B:Hello!This is John.I want to speak to Linda.
嗨,我是约翰。我想找琳达。
A:This is her.
我就是。
B:Hi.Linda.I'm just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening.
嗨,琳达。我打电话是想请你参加明天晚上的一个宴会。
A:Really?What time and where?
真的吗?什么时候,在哪里?
B:7:30pm,at Longding Chinese restaurant.I'll be at your place at 7 to pick you up if you need a ride.
晚上七点半,龙鼎中餐厅。要是你需要搭车的话,我会在七点的时候去你那里接你。
A:Yes,please.I'll need a ride.I'll be waiting for you at my home.
好的,那请你来接我吧。到时候我在家里等你。
B:See you tomorrow at 7.Make sure you dress a little formally.I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale.
明天七点见。一定穿的正式点。我听说那家餐厅比较上档次。
A:Thank you.See you then.
谢谢。到时见。
B:See you.
再见。