(单词翻译:单击)
What are your symptoms?
你有什么症状?
What seems to be the trouble?/What's bothering you?
哪里不舒服?
What brings you in today?
今天来是为了什么?
Have you ever had these symptoms before?
你以前有过这些症状吗?
Have you ever had this kind of problem before?
你以前有过这样的问题吗?
Could I ask you some questions about your medical history?
我能问一下你的疾病史吗?
Have you ever had surgeries?
你以前有做过手术吗?
Are you allergic to anything?/Do you have any allergies?
你对什么过敏吗?
When did the problem begin/start/first appear?
这个问题什么时候出现的?
How long has it been hurting?
已经疼多久了?
Dialogue1:
A: What are your symptoms?
你有什么症状?
B: I have a fever, sore throat and runny nose.
有点儿发烧,喉咙痛,还流鼻涕。
Dialogue2:
A: Have you ever had anything similar?
你以前有没有过类似的症状?
B: once, when I was young.
有过一次,在我小的时候。
Dialogue3:
A: How long has your stomach been hurting?
你的胃痛了多久?
B: It's been hurting off and on for about two weeks now.
断断续续地有两周了。
Conversation:
A: You must be Mrs Li. What seems to be the trouble?
你一定是李女士吧,哪里不舒服?
B: I've had this really bad pain in my elbow for the last few days.
最近几天,我的肘部一直很疼。
A: Have you done anything out of the ordinary lately that might have caused it?
是不是你最近做过什么不正常的动作导致的?
B: I played tennis last sunday for the first time in a while. I think that was the problem.
上周日我第一次打网球,我想可能就是因为这个。
A: It does seem a bit swollen. Let's schedule you some X-rays so we can get a closer look.
看起来有点肿,我给你安排拍一个X光片吧,这样我们能进一步看看。