跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第535期:抱怨饭菜
日期:2018-12-18 17:43

(单词翻译:单击)

Waiter: Is anything wrong with your food this evening, Miss?
小姐,今晚您的饭菜有什么问题吗?
Linda: Sorry to trouble you, but I don’t think this fish is fresh. It actually tastes a bit off.
很抱歉麻烦你,不过这条鱼好像不新鲜。实际上尝起来都有点变质了。
Waiter: Sorry, Miss. I’ll replace it immediately. Can I get you another drink while you wait?
对不起,小姐。我马上换一份吧。在您等待的时候再来点儿喝的吗?
Lind: No, please don’t do that. I’d just like to return it.
不用了,不必麻烦了。我只想把这菜退了。
Waiter: I’m sorry, Miss, but I’m afraid we can’t do that. But you may order something else instead. I would love to suggest the steak. It’s the house specialty and quite tasty.
很抱歉,小姐,这恐怕不行。不过您可以另点一道别的菜。我想向您推荐牛排。是我们的特色菜,非常好吃。
Linda: OK, then please bring me the steak medium-rare. Thank you.
好的,给我来一份四分熟的牛排,谢谢。
Waiter: OK, Miss. I hope you enjoy the rest of your dinner.
好的,小姐,希望您接下来用餐愉快。


常用句子
I want to return this skirt.
我想退掉这条裙子。
I'd like my money back, please.
请把钱退给我吧。
You can get a refund within three days after your purchase.
购买后三天内可以退款。
What's wrong with it?
它有什么问题?
We can try to repair it for you.
我们会尽力为您修理。

分享到
重点单词
  • purchasevt. 买,购买 n. 购买,购买的物品 n. 支
  • replacevt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处
  • tastyadj. 好吃的