(单词翻译:单击)
Maybe I'm just not ready for a serious relationship.
也许我还没有准备好开始一段恋情。
A:I've been thinking.I don't think this is working for me.
我一直在想,我觉得我不合适。
B:What do you mean?what's not working for you?
你什么意思?你什么不合适?
A:Our relationship.I just don't think it's working,do you?
我们的关系。我真的觉得不合适,你觉得呢?
B:I thought we were doing really well.I didn't realize you were unhappy.
我以为我们相处的很好。我没意识到你不开心。
A:I'm not really unhappy,I'm just confused.
我没有不开心,我只是困惑。
B:What am I doing wrong?
我做错了什么吗?
A:It's not your fault.It's mine.Maybe I'm just not ready for a serious relationship.
不是 你的错,是我的错。也许我还没有准备好开始一段感情。
B:Um,okay.
好吧。
A:But I still want to be friends.We can be friends right?
但是我仍然想做朋友。我们还是朋友对吗?
B:Yeah,we'll still be friends.
是的,我们仍然是朋友。
A:Good,I'm glad.
太好了,我很开心。
更多英语资讯欢迎关注微信公众号 SmethilyFM(注意:“S”“FM”均为大写)