(单词翻译:单击)
I am sorry that the number is engaged! 很抱歉电话目前占线中!
A:Hello,ABC company.May I help you?
你好,ABC公司。您问您需要什么服务?
B:Hello.I'd like to speak to Mr.Brown.
你好,我想找布朗先生。
A:Can you tell me what section you are calling,sir?
先生,你可以告诉我您要找的是哪一个部门吗?
B:I am not so sure about that.I am just calling for some information about the advertising of your new product.
我不是很清楚,我打来只是想了解一下你们新产品的广告宣传信息。
A:I see.That would be the Publicity Department.Please hold on.I'll transfer your call.
我明白了,那应该是推广部。请稍后,我将为您转接。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
A:I am sorry that the number is engaged.Would you care to wait for a moment or call later?
很抱歉,目前电话占线中。你是要等一下还是稍后再拨呢?
B:It doesn't matter.I can wait.
没关系,我可以等。
A:Sir,are you there?You're through now.
先生,你还在吗?电话已经通了。
B:That's so kind of you.Thank you for your help.
你真是太好了,谢谢你的帮助。
更多英语资讯欢迎关注微信公众号 SmethilyFM(注意:“S”“FM”均为大写)