跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第783期:宴请客户
日期:2020-12-02 08:29

(单词翻译:单击)

实用句子


What would you like to drink?

你想喝什么?


It is my honor to be invited to dinner.

很荣幸被邀请参加晚宴。


How about a rain check?

要不下次吧?


What kind of food do you prefer?

你喜欢什么类型的食物?


I'm glad you like it. Let's drink to our cooperation.

很高兴你喜欢这个菜。让我们为我们的合作干杯。


I hope we can have a good cooperation. Cheers.

希望我们能合作开心。干杯。


经典对话


A: Hello, Mr Phillips. Do you have any plans for tomorrow night? Our manager would like to invite you and your team to a French restaurant.

你好,菲利普先生,您明晚有安排吗?我们经理想邀请您和您的团队成员明晚到法国餐厅吃饭。


B: Thank you for asking, but sorry, I'm tied up. I need to talk to my team about the next project tomorrow night. We need to consider a lot of questions, so we don't have extra time to attend.

谢谢你的邀请,但不好意思,我已经有安排了。我明晚需要和我的团队商量下一个项目地计划,我们需要考虑很多的问题,所以没有额外的时间参加。


A: That's alright. We can schedule the dinner according to your time, any time when you're free.

那没关系,我们可以根据您的时间安排晚宴看您什么时候有空。


B: Let me have a look at my work schedule, I may not be free until next week.

让我看一下我的工作日程表,我可能下个星期才有空。


A: Okay. I'll explain to our manager. Our manager said that he must have dinner with you this time, so it's okay whenever you are free.

好的,我会向我们经理说明的。我们经理说这次一定要跟您一起用餐,所以您无论什么时候有空都是可以的。


B: Well, please convey to your manager that we will have dinner together next week.

请向您的经理转达,我们下星期一定会一起吃饭的。


A: Great. I also heard that you like wine, so the French restaurant we arranged will certainly satisfy you.

那太好了。我还听您说您喜欢喝葡萄酒,所以我们安排的那个法国餐厅一定会让你满意的。


B: It's very kind of you. Alright, I'll have my secretary make an appointment with you next week.

你真的太好了。好了,那我会在下星期让我的秘书跟你预约具体的时间。


A: No problem. We will be at the gate of the company to pick you and your team up then.

没问题,我们到时候可以去公司门口接您和您的团队。


B: OK, see you then.

好的,到时候见。

分享到