(单词翻译:单击)
You can do Yoga to ease the stress from work.
你可以做瑜伽来缓解工作压力
The working pressure has influenced my personal life.
工作压力已经影响到我的个人生活
Our company is full of competition and job stress.
我们公司充满了竞争和工作压力
I have realized that the working pressure had begun to affect my health.
我意识到工作压力已经开始影响我的健康
Could you tell me how to deal with stress.
你能告诉我如何缓解压力吗?
A certain amount of work pressure can improve working efficiency.
一定的工作压力可以提高工作效率
Conversation:
A: Good morning, Nancy. You look tired. Didn't you sleep well last night?
早上好Nancy,你看起来很累,昨天晚上没有休息好吗是的?
B: Yes, I worked overtime to complete the financial statements yesterday evening.
是的,我昨天加班完成了财务报表。
A: You've been working very hard, but you also have to pay attention to the body. Do you feel stressed doing this job?
你工作一直都很努力,但是你也得注意自己的身体啊,你做这份工作感觉有压力吗?
B: I have had expectations of myself. I finished my work on time every day. The boss's expectations of me are getting higher and higher.
我对自己的要求很高,每天的工作都会按时完成,老板对我的期望越来越高了。
A: A certain amount of work pressure can improve working efficiency, but more working pressure is just the opposite to what one wished.
一定的工作压力可以提高工作效率,但是过度的压力往往会适得其反。
B: Yes, I know. What should I do to manage my job stress?
是的,我知道。我应该做什么去处理工作压力?
A: There are many ways. Breathing deeply can help you relieve stress. You can do Yoga to ease the stress from work.
有很多方式。深呼吸可以使你缓解压力,你可以做瑜伽来缓解工作压力。
B: Yes, you are right. It's time for me to have Yoga classes.
是的,你说的没错,我该上瑜伽课了。
A: What's the reason for your job stress?
工作压力的原因是什么?
B: Our company's competition is the major factor for the working pressure.
竞争是工作压力的主要因素。
A: But life is full of competition, you should think it right.
但是生活中处处充满了竞争,应该正确面对。