(单词翻译:单击)
What's wrong with you?/What's the problem?/What's troubling you?
有什么问题吗?/什么事让你困扰?
What's on your mind?
你在想什么?
What are you concerned about?
你在担心什么?
Why the long face?
为什么板着一张脸?
Is everything oK?
一切都还好吗?
What's going on?/What's up with you?
发生了什么?
Dialogue1
A: What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
B: I just lost my job and now I don't know how I'm going to pay my bills.
我刚刚丢了工作,现在不知道该怎么支付我的那些账单。
Dialogue2
A: You don't look too happy. What's up with you?
你看起来不太开心,你怎么了?
B: I just took my midterm exam and I think I bombed it.
我刚刚参加了期中考试,我觉得我考砸了。
bomb在这里指“不成功”,“失败”。
A: Hello, Mrs Summers. This is Mrs Li. Mike hasn't come home yet, and I'm getting a little concerned. What time did he leave school?
萨默斯夫人,您好,我是李太太。迈克现在还没有到家,我有点担心,请问他是什么时候离开学校的?
B: About an hour ago. But I wouldn't worry too much, you know how boys are.
大约一个小时以前,不过我觉得不用太担心,你知道男孩子嘛。
A: Yeah, I know. But it usually only takes him thirty minutes to walk home.
是的,我明白,但是他通常只要步行30分钟就能到家了。
B: Maybe he stopped off at a friend's house.
他可能中途去朋友家了。
A: Yeah. Maybe you're right. Oh, wait, I think I hear the door opening now.
可能是这样。哦,等一下,我好像听到开门了。