跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第675期:不想在家吃饭
日期:2020-05-15 10:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Let's eat out tonight.

我们今晚出去吃吧。


I feel like going out tonight.

今晚我想出去吃饭。

feel like doing=want to do

想要做某事


How about going out for something to eat?

出去吃点东西怎么样?


Let's not eat in tonight.

今晚我们不在家里吃饭。


Let's get a bite to eat.

咱们随便吃点东西。


What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?

你明天的午饭有什么安排?


Would you like to join us for dinner?

你要跟我们一起吃饭吗?


Can I take you out to dinner sometime?

找个时间,我请你出去吃个饭,可以吗?


Maybe we could go out to dinner sometime.

或许我们可以找个时间出去吃。


Would you like to go out to dinner with me?

你想跟我出去吃饭吗?


Let's stop somewhere to eat.

咱们找个地方停下来吃点东西吧。


Dialogue1:

A: I'm going out to eat, would you like to keep me company?

我要出去吃,你想跟我一起吗?


B: I'm not hungry, but I'll sit and have a drink while you eat.

我不饿,不过你吃饭的时候,我可以坐下来喝点东西。


Dialogue2:

A: Do you want to grab a bite to eat?

你想出去吃点东西吗?


B: Oh man, I just ate. I wish you'd asked me half an hour ago.

我刚吃过,我真希望你能半小时前喊我。


A: I don't feel like eating in tonight. Let's go out.

我今晚不想在家吃饭,咱们出去吃吧。


B: Well, oK. I guess dinner is on me tonight. Did you have a restaurant in mind?

好的,我想今晚的晚饭该我请了,你有想吃的餐馆吗?


A: Not a particular one, but remember it's better to sit at a booth with the kids.

没有特别想去的,不过要记住,最好能够跟孩子们一起在单间里吃。


B: Right. How about Benny's up the road? They have booths and a kid's menu, so we don't have to pay an arm and a leg for them.

好吧,前面路上的那家本尼餐厅怎么样?他们有单间,还有儿童菜单,所以我们就不用再为他们花很多钱了。

pay an arm and a leg

花很多钱


A: Sounds perfect.

听起来不错。

分享到