跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第605期:"未雨绸缪"英文怎么说
日期:2019-08-01 17:43

(单词翻译:单击)

go on a business trip
出差
better safe than sorry
未雨绸缪

A: What's the weather like in Beijing, Kyle?
凯尔,北京天气怎么样
B: Cold and wet, I guess. Like New York.
又湿又冷,我想是这样,和纽约差不多吧
A: Are you excited?
你激动吗?
B: Of course.
当然。
A: This is our first trip to Asia.
这是我们第一次去亚洲啊。
B: That's not true, honey.
不对吧,亲爱的。
A: What? When did you go to Asia?
是吗,你什么时候去过亚洲?
B: Back in 1993. Before I retired.
1993年,我退休之前。
A: I didn't know that.
那我不知道。
B: It's true. I went on a business trip to Fiji.
真的,我去斐济出过一次差。
A: Fiji is not in Asia, Kyle.
凯尔,斐济不在亚洲。
B: Really? I thought it was.
什么,我原以为是呢。
A: Sorry, honey. Fiji is part of oceania.
抱歉亲爱的,斐济是大洋洲的一部分。
B: Where's my coat? by the way, I can't find it anywhere.
对了,我的大衣呢?我哪儿也找不到。
A: It's in the closet.
在衣橱里吧。
B: There are so many clothes in here, it's a mess.
那你的衣服太多了,乱七八糟的。
A: Take a look on the top shelf.
看一看最上面的隔板。
B: Okay, I've got it.
我找到了。
A: There should be an umbrella behind it.
那后面应该有一把雨伞吧。
B: You want to take an umbrella on vacation?
你要带雨伞去度假?
A: It's better to be safe than sorry.
未雨绸缪嘛。
B: If we take it, you have to carry it.
如果带着的话,你拿着。
A: You're so childish sometimes. Kyle.
凯尔,你有时候真小孩子气。
B: That's why you love me.
所以你才爱我啊。
A: Haha. You're very cute, too.
哈哈,你还很可爱。

分享到