(单词翻译:单击)
be into...
喜欢....
He's just not into you.
他只是没那么喜欢你。
camera
照相机
photography
摄影
photography exhibit
摄影展
A: What kind of things do you do in your free time?
你平常有空的时候都喜欢干什么?
B: I'm really into watching foreign films. What about you?
我喜欢看外国电影,你呢?
A: I like to do just about anything outdoors. Do you enjoy camping?
我喜欢户外运动,你喜欢野营吗?
B: Camping for an evening is ok. But I couldn't do it for much longer than one night.
住一晚上还行,不过要是超过一个晚上我就不玩了。
A: Have you ever been camping in the Boundary Waters?
你在边界水域野营过吗?
B: No, but I've always wanted to do that. I've heard it's a beautiful place to go.
没有,不过我一直想去,我听说那儿是个非常美的地方。
A: It's fantastic. My family and I are very fond of the place.
美极了,我和我家人都特别喜欢那里。
B: Do you have any photos of any of camping trips there?
你有在那儿露营时拍的照片吗?
A: Sure. Would you like to see them?
当然,你想看吗?
B: That'd be great. What kind of camera do you have?
那太好了,你用的是什么相机。
A: I have a Canon SLR.
我用的是佳能单反。
B: So you must be pretty interested in photography then.
那你一定很喜欢摄影。
A: I'd call it one of my hobbies. Do you know much about photography?
那是我的业余爱好之一,你对摄影了解的多吗?
B: Actually, I do. I took quite a few photography classes at university.
坦白说,了解的不少,我上大学的时候修过一些关于摄影的课。
A: Have you heard about the photography exhibit that's going on at the art gallery this weekend?
这个周末美术馆有一个摄影展,你听说了吗?
B: Yes, I was planning on going, are you?
听说了,我正打算去呢,你呢?
A: Yes. In fact, maybe we could go together.
我也去,其实咱们可以一起去。
B: That'd be great. What time should I meet you there?
那太好了,咱们几点见?
A: How about at 11?
11点怎么样?
B: Sounds great. See you then.
行啊,到时候见。