(单词翻译:单击)
I have to work overtime today.
我今天必须加班。
I can get extra pay for overtime work, right?
我加班有加班费,是吧?
They often work overtime at weekends.
他们周末经常加班。
Don't be so hard. Work will never be done.
不要这么拼命,工作是永远做不完的。
Working overtime at night is not good for health.
晚上加班对你的身体不益。
A: Hello, Mary. I know we will be off soon, I was wondering if you could work overtime later.
你好,玛丽。我知道马上就要下班了,我想问问你一会儿能不能加班?
B: What? Do you still want me to work overtime? I've been working overtime for three days in a row, I am tired.
什么?你还想让我加班吗?我已经连续三天加班了,我很累。
A: I know you've had a really hard time. But as you know, this weekend is the deadline for this project. If you do me this favor, I will pay a large sum of money.
我知道你这段时间真的很辛苦,不过你也是知道的,本周末就是这个项目的截止日期了,你如果帮我这个忙,我一定会给你大笔报酬的。
B: Alright. I know the deadline is coming and I was planning to work overtime tomorrow to show my sincerity.
好吧。我知道截止日期快到了,原本是计划明天加班以示诚意的。
A: I'm sure our team will finish the task on time.
我相信咱们团队一定能按时完成任务。
B: Certainly. Everyone has put in a lot of effort.
当然了,大家已经付出了很大的努力在这个项目。
A: After the project has been completed, I plan to take everyone to travel overseas. Which countries do you think are suitable for us to go?
完成之后,我计划集体出国旅游。你觉得哪些国家适合我们去?
B: Singapore, an island country in southeast Asia. Have you ever been there?
新加坡。东南亚的一个岛国。你去过那里吗?
A: Nope, I also want to go there. But we also have to listen to the views of other colleagues.
没有,我也很向往去那里,但是我们也要听听其他同事的意见。
B: Sure, perhaps we'll have a better plan.
当然了,或许我们会有更好的计划。
A: Then, we can discuss it together. We still have to work overtime to get the job done.
到时候我们可以在一起讨论一下,现在还是得加班努力完成任务。