跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第744期:找房看房
日期:2020-08-26 08:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Glad you could make it

很高兴你能来


Mike made it to a hospital

迈克抵达一家医院。


make it

成功达成某事


John made it as a professional basketball player.

约翰成功当上了职业篮球员。


bite the bullet

忍痛开始解决某事



A: Wow, I love your new home. Thanks for inviting me over to take a look.

哇,我好喜欢你的新家,谢谢你邀请我来参观。


B: Glad you could make it. Make yourself at home.

很高兴你能来,别客气。


A: Thanks. After seeing your cool new apartment, it's gotten me thinking. I should bite the bullet and buy a house too.

谢谢,看到你这间炫酷的新公寓后,我开始思索了,我也该忍痛买房了。


B: Great idea.

这点子不错。


A: How do I go about it? I wouldn't know where to start.

我该怎么做呢?我不知道从哪儿开始。


B: The most important things are location location and location.

最重要的是就是地点,地点和地点。


A: You sure did choose a great location——next door to a park and a five minute-walk from a school.

你的确选了一个很棒的地点在公园旁边,而且离学校五分钟的路程。


B: Well, I've been flipping houses for years, so I have a lot of experience choosing the best locations to buy properties.

是的,我炒房已经好几年了,所以选择最好的地段购买房地产,这方面我经验丰富。

分享到