(单词翻译:单击)
They taste bland.
它们没什么味道。
Do you have a preference in food?
你的饮食有什么偏好吗?
have a preference in...
在...方面有偏好
I really go for shellfish.
我真的喜欢贝类。
go for...相当于like,表示“喜欢”
Conversation:
A: Would you like to come over for dinner tonight?
你今晚过来吃晚饭吗?
B: Yes, I'd like to.
好的,我很乐意。
A: Would you prefer meat or fish?
你喜欢肉还是鱼?
Would you prefer A or B?表示“你更喜欢A还是B”?
B: Sorry, neither. I have to tell you that I've become a vegetarian. I don't eat any kind of meat or fish.
对不起,都不喜欢。我得告诉你,我已经是个素食者了,我不吃任何肉类食品。
A: Oh, what a pity. How about beef? You can't beat beef.
哦,真遗憾。牛肉怎么样?没有什么比牛肉更好吃的了。
B: No. I have no taste for beef.
不,我不喜欢吃牛肉。
have no taste for...“不喜欢吃...”
A: Then shellfish? I really go for shellfish, because they are nutritious and they provide me with the energy.
那么贝类呢?我很喜欢贝类,因为它们有营养,并且能给我提供能量。
B: No, thank you. I said I don't eat any kind of fish.
不,谢谢。我说了我不吃任何肉类。