(单词翻译:单击)
There is no promotion opportunity in Jack's job.
杰克的工作没有晋升的机会。
The leader vetoed his application for promotion.
领导驳回了他的升职请求。
Let the manager think it over and he will get back to you later.
让经理考虑一下,晚点答复你。
Boss, would you like to talk about my salary?
老板,我们能谈谈我的薪水吗?
Don't count on the manager giving you a raise.
别指望经理会给你加薪。
What's Nancy's expectation on her salary?
南希期望的薪水是多少?
A: Good morning, Jack. You've been working in the financial department for two years. Is everything alright at work?
早上好,杰克。你已经在财务部门工作两年了,工作一切都还顺利吗?
B: Yes. I like this job very much and I'm doing it with due diligence.
是的,我很喜欢这份工作,也在尽职尽责地做好这项工作。
A: In the past two years, I can see that your work is excellent and your performance is good. I think it's time for you to get promoted.
在过去的两年里,我能看出你工作非常出色,业绩也非常棒,我觉得是时候给你升职了。
B: Thank you for your recognition. Actually it's nothing special.
谢谢你的认可,其实没什么特别的。
A: Don't say that. It owes to your hard work and team spirit.
别那样说,这要归功于你的努力和团队精神。
B: It's nothing, anyone can do that. I still have a lot of things to learn.
这没什么,任何人都能做到,我还有很多要学习的东西。
A: From next monday, you will be the manager of the financial department. Congratulations.
从下周一开始你就担任财务部门的经理,恭喜你。
B: Thank you very much. I won't let this promotion change me.
非常感谢,我不会因这次升职而改变的。
A: I am confident that you will achieve great success in your new post. What is your expected salary?
我相信在新的工作岗位上能够取得巨大的成功,你期望的薪水是多少?
B: About 2800 dollars.
大约2800美元。
A: That's a lot of money. Let the boss think it over and he will get back to you later.
那可是一大笔钱,让老板考虑一下,晚点答复你。
B: All right.
好的。