(单词翻译:单击)
A:Would you mail a letter for me?My hands are full.
你替我发封信好吗?我现在很忙。
B:Oh,I am sorry.I'm afraid I can't do it now.I have to meet my supervisor in a few seconds.But I could mail it after that.
哦,对不起,现在恐怕不行。过一会我必须见我的导师,但是过后,我可以替你发。
A:That's fine.We're going to drop in and see Jimmy tonight.Don't forget it.那也行,今天我们顺便去拜访一下Jimmy,别忘了。
B:I won't.
不会的。
A:Thanks.See you.
谢谢!回见!
B:Don't mention it.See you.
别客气,回头见。
发音训练
We are going to drop in and see Jimmy tonight.Don't forget it.
Don't mention it.
口语训练
drop in 顺便拜访;顺道来访
Oh,I just drop in on him for a chat.
哦,我只是顺便来和他聊聊。
Please drop in when you are free.
请有空的时候顺便来玩一玩。
My hands are full 我手头很忙
I'd like to go with you.But my hands are full.
我很想和你一起去,但是我手头事情多。
Can you help me with the bag?My hands are full.
你能帮我拿一下包吗?我的手上都是东西拿不了。
Don't mention it.别提了;不客气
A:I'm sorry to have troubled you.
很抱歉麻烦你了。
B:Don't mention it.
没有的事。
A:I apologize for what I've done.
我对我所做的事情向你道歉。
B:Don't mention it.
别这么说。