(单词翻译:单击)
Why did you quit the previous job?
为什么辞去之前的工作?
I'd like to change my working environment.
我想换一个工作环境。
The previous company went bankrupt.
之前的公司倒闭了。
There is a problem with the company's capital chain.
那家公司的资金链出现了问题。
The company always withholds wage payment of employees.
那家公司总是拖欠员工的工资。
But salary wasn't the only reason I switched jobs.
但是工资不是我跳槽的唯一原因。
I want to have a high-paying job
我想用一份高薪水的工作。
I want to engage in a job that is relevant to my major.
我想从事与我的专业相关的工作。
My last job is out of my major.
我的上一份工作不属于我的专业范围。
I like more challenging work.
我喜欢更具有挑战性的工作。
The training mechanism in your company is perfect.
贵公司的培训机制很完善。
The place of work is too far from home.
工作地方离家太远。
Conversation:
A: From your resume, I know that you have worked in PSA company for five years. Could you tell me why you quit this job?
从你的简历中,我知道你已经在工作了五年,能告诉我你为什么辞职吗?
B: Because I like more challenging work. I also hope to increase my income. Your company is global, it's my honor to be able to work here.
因为我喜欢更具有挑战性的工作,我也希望能增加自己的收入,贵公司是全球化的公司,能在这里工作是我的荣幸。
A: Is that the only reason you want to leave?
这是你想离职的唯一原因吗?
B: No. Your company is near my home. This makes it easier for me to commute to work. My present job is relevant to the position I am applying for in your firm.
不是,贵公司离我家很近,这样我上下班比较容易。我现在的工作与我在贵公司申请的职位相关。
A: What is your ideal job like?
你理想的工作是什么样的?
B: I think the job could make good use of my professional knowledge and provide me with broad employment prospects.
我认为应该能充分运用我的专业知识,而且能够提供广阔的就业前景。
A: Why do you think you would be a success in this position?
你为什么认为自己能胜任这个职位呢?
B: I think my educational background and experience are very suitable for the job and I like the job very much.
我认为我的教育背景和经验都很适合这份工作。而且我很喜欢这份工作。
A: How do you know about our company?
你是怎么知道本公司的?
B: Your firm is very famous. I knew your company long ago.
贵公司名气很大我,早就知道贵公司了。
A: We'll call you if we decide to employ you.
如果我们决定录用你的话,会给你打电话的。
B: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。