跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第471期:我在车祸中被车撞的
日期:2018-05-15 10:25

(单词翻译:单击)

I got hit by a car accident
我在车祸中被车撞的。

sb get hit by a car
某人被车撞了
He got hit by a car and was sent to the hospital immediately.
他被车撞了,被立即送去了医院。

A:What's the problem?
怎么了?
B:I have a laceration on my left forearm.
我的前左臂有一个裂口。
A:Let me have a look.How did this happen?
我来看一下。这是怎么弄的?
B:I got hit by a car in the accident.
我在车祸中被车撞的。
A:Was there much bleeding afterward?
过后出血多吗?
B:No,not much.
不多,不是很多。
A:Well,this doesn't look too serious.Nurse,could you please get me a suture set?
恩,看起来不是太严重。护士,请给我准备一套缝合 工具好吗?
B:Will I need stitches?
我需要缝针吗?
A:Yes.Three,I think. It won't be too painful.(20 mintues later)Alright,we're done.That wasn't so bad,was it?
是的。我想得缝三针。不会太疼。(20分钟后)好了,缝好了。不是很疼,是吧?
B:No,not really.
不疼,不是很疼。
A:You're lucky there was no lasting damage.I'll set up an appointment for you to come back in five days.We'll take those stitches out then.So long.
您还是比较幸运的,没有永久性的损伤。我跟您约个时间,五天后你再来。到时候我们把线拆掉。再见。
B:Thank you,doctor.Bye.
谢谢您,医生,再见。

分享到