(单词翻译:单击)
实用句子
Do you want a doggie bag?
你要打包袋吗?
I need a doggie bag.
我需要一个打包袋。
You have ordered too much.
你点的太多了。
Jimmy doesn't want to waste the food.
吉米不想浪费食物。
经典对话
A: Do you often take the leftover food home from a restaurant?
你经常从餐馆打包食物回家吗?
B: Not very often.
不经常。
A: What happens to the rest of the food?
那剩饭剩菜怎么处理呢?
B: It usually goes to the dump.
通常就会直接倒掉。
A: What an awful waste. People should have ordered fewer dishes so that they can reduce the waste of the food at the end of the meal.
真是太浪费了,人们应该少点菜,这样他们就可以减少饭店饭后食物的浪费。
B: Why don't people order fewer dishes?
为什么人们不能少点些菜呢?
A: It is a tradition to order a lot of food in a restaurant.
在餐馆里,点很多食物是一种传统。
B: It is better to take the leftovers home. However, many people are unwilling to do it. But if you want, you can take the leftovers home.
那最好还是打包剩下的饭菜。然而很多人不愿意这样做,但如果你愿意,你可以把剩菜带回家。
A: Yes, maybe it is the best way to reduce the waste.
是的,也许这是减少浪费的最好办法。
B: if you want to pack the rest of the food, the waiter will provide you with a doggie bag. But my wife refuses to eat the packed food. That makes me very confused.
如果你需要打包剩余的食物,服务员会给你提供打包袋。但我的妻子不喜欢打包的食物,让我很困惑。
A: That's ok. So does my wife.
还好吧,我妻子也是这样的。