跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第680期:追求喜欢的人之前,先得弄明白这件事
日期:2020-05-22 11:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend now?

你现在有男朋友/女朋友吗?


Are you dating/seeing anyone now?

你现在谈朋友了吗?


Are you married/single?

你结婚了/单身吗?



You mean everything to me.

你就是我的一切。


You're the right girl for me.

你就是我想找的女孩。


I think we're beyond ordinary friends.

我认为我们已经超越了普通朋友关系。


I love you with all my heart.

我全心全意地爱着你。


I've never loved anyone like this before.

我从来没有像这样爱过别人。


A: I know it's only been the weekend, but it seems a long time to me. I miss you when we're not together.

我知道这只是个周末,但是对我来说却好像过了很长一段时间,我们不在一起的时候,我很想你。


B: Me too.

我也是。


A: Did you have a good time at home this weekend?

你周末在家里过得很好吧?


B: No, just the usual. I watched TV, listened to music and helped my mother with the housework.

没什么好不好的,只是像平常一样。看电视,听音乐,还有帮妈妈做家务。


A: Sounds like a real ball. I was thinking about it this weekend. Do you know how long we've been going together?

听起来不错嘛,这个周末我一直在想一件事,你知道咱们在一起多久了吗?


B: About three months.

大概三个月吧。


A: Yes, three months or so. I want to ask you a question and I hope you will answer it as honestly as you can, ok?

是啊,三个月左右了,我想问你一个问题,我希望你能尽可能诚实的回答我好吗?


B: Go ahead.

问吧。


A: What do you think of me?

你觉得我怎么样啊?


B: I think you are sincere, enthusiastic, brave...

我觉得你真诚,热情,勇敢。


A: You know, I really care about you, don't you? You are the kindest girl I've ever met. You're beautiful, active and considerate. There are times when I feel that a day without you is like a day without sunshine.

你知道我很在乎你,不是吗?你是我所遇到过的最善良的女孩,你漂亮,活泼体贴。很多时候,我觉得没有你的日子就如同没有阳光一样。

分享到