(单词翻译:单击)
We have an opening today.
我们今天就有空
opening
职位的空缺;空余的时间
We don't have any openings now.But we'll call you if something comes up.
我们现在没有职位空缺,但是一旦有的话我们会打给您。
Do you have an opening for secretary?
你们这里有秘书的职位空缺吗?
Mr.Tom.Let me check Miss Xu's schedule.Oh,she has an opening tomorrow at eleven.
汤姆先生,我查一查徐小姐的日程表。哦,她明天上午十一点有空。
A:Hello.Jack's beauty Salon.
您好,这里是杰克美容院。
B:Yes.Hello.I would like to make an appointment for my wife.
你好,我想为我妻子预约。
A:No problem,sir.What exactly would your wife like to do?
没问题,先生。您的妻子想做什么?
B:She said she would like a manicure and cleansing mask.
她说她想修指甲和做清洁面部的护理。
A:Okay.That's fine.We have an opening today.Could she come in this afternoon?
好的,可以。我们今天就有空。她今天下午能来吗?
B:That's wonderful.
那太好了。
A:Good.How about 3 p.m.?
很好。下午三点怎么样?
B:That's perfect.How much for the manicure and mask?
好极了。修指甲和面部护理需要多少钱?
A:The manicure is $30 and the mask is $50.
修指甲是30美元。面部护理是50美元。
B:That's a bit expensive.Is it possible to get a discount?
那稍微有点贵。能打个折扣吗?
A:I think I can give her 15% off.
我想我能给她8.5折。
B:That is so kind of you!
你真是太好了。
A:It's nothing.
没什么。
B:Okay.I will tell my wife.Goodbye.
好的。我会告诉我妻子的,再见。
A:Bye.
再见。