跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第790期:坐飞机遇到气流
日期:2020-12-11 08:37

(单词翻译:单击)

delay


延迟;延期;耽搁

We are terriblely sorry for the delay.

我们对延误表示非常抱歉。


The train was delayed.

火车延误了。


turbulence

动荡;湍流

We experienced severe turbulence during the flight.

我们在飞行中遇到了强烈的气流。


take off

起飞;脱下

We evetually took off at 11 and arrived at 1:30

我们终于在11点起飞,在1点半抵达。


You should take off your shoes before entering the house.

进屋子之前你需要把鞋子脱了。



经典对话


A: Is everything alright?

一切都正常吧?


B: Yes, everything's fine.

是的,还不错。


A: What took so long? I thought your flight was about to arrive three hours ago.

怎么花了这么长时间?你的班机三小时之前就该到了。


B: Didn't they announce that our flight was delayed?

没有广播通知我们的班机晚点了吗?


A: I didn't hear anything about a delay. I thought everything was running on time. What happened?

我没有听到任何关于晚点的广播。我以为都会正常到达呢,出什么事儿啦?


B: We boarded the plane on time. But then we were held up for almost an hour due to a maintenance problem.

我们是准时登机的,但是后来由于设备维修,我们整整耽误了将近一个钟头。


A: Then what? Your plane was three hours late!

那后来又出什么事儿了?你们可是晚点了三个钟头呢。


B: We finally took off. But about 30 minutes later, the capital came on the loudspeaker to warn us that there would be some bad turbulence for most of the flight.

后来我们好不容易起飞了,可是半个小时以后,机长广播说,我们这次航程将会遇到很厉害的气流。


A: The turbulence is pretty normal, isn't it?

遇到气流很平常吧,对吗?


B: Yes, but this was the worst turbulence I have ever experienced in my life. Everyone started getting sick. The flight attendants had to stay in their seats. The capital decided to land early.

是的。可是我从来没有遇到过这么强的气流,所有人都开始晕机,空乘人员也不得不在他们位子上坐好,机长决定提前降落。


A: So where did you land?

那你们在哪儿着陆了?


B: We landed in Southampton and waited an hour for the storms to pass and then took off again.

我们降落在南安普顿,在地面上等了一个小时,等暴风雪的气流过去之后才再次起飞。


A: That sounds like a nightmare.

听上去简直是场噩梦。


B: It wasn't too bad. At least I'm alive.

也不是太糟糕,至少我还活着。


A: Have you had anything to eat?

你吃过饭了没?


B: I managed to get a sandwich from a flight attendant. How about you?

空姐给我送过一个三明治,你呢?


A: I had a few coffees while I was waiting. Let's get out of here.

等你的时候,我喝了一点儿咖啡。咱们离开这儿。

分享到