跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第761期:谈论孩子“在校表现”
日期:2020-10-10 08:33

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm sorry to have to call you.很抱歉,但是我必须给你通电话。


I regret to inform you that...我很遗憾的通知你


I have some bad news.我有些坏消息。


I asked you to come in because we need to talk about your daughter's attitude/behavior/grades/homework/tardiness/absences

我请你来是想跟你谈谈你的女儿的态度/行为/成绩/家庭作业/迟到/旷课



A: Hi. You must be Ben's mother.

你好,你一定是本的妈妈。


B: Hi. Nice to meet you, Mr Kim. I'm Ben's mother, Linda.

您好,很高兴见到你,金先生。我是Ben的妈妈Linda。


A: I asked you to come in today to talk about your son's behavior in class. Your son is very disruptive in class and has problems paying attention and getting along with other students.

我今天叫你来,是想讨论关于你儿子在学校的表现。你儿子在课堂上非常能捣乱。而且注意力不集中,和其他同学相处有问题。


B: Oh. Really?

哦,真的吗?


A: Yes. Your son often gets into fights with other students. If it happens once more. There is a possibility that he will be expelled from school.

是的,你儿子经常和其他学生打架。如果再发生。你儿子有被学校开除的可能。


B: I'm terribly sorry that my son has caused you so much trouble.

很抱歉,我儿子给你造成了这么多的麻烦。


A: It's not about me, it's about your son. His grades are falling too.

这不是关于我,而是关于你儿子,他的成绩也在下降。


B: I'll have a talk with my son tonight.

我今晚和我儿子好好谈一下。

分享到