(单词翻译:单击)
consider it done.
Your wish is my command.
A: I'm sorry, but I can't go to the movies with you tonight. Because I have so many chores and must run a few errands.
很抱歉,我今天晚上不能陪你看电影,因为我有好多家务事得做,还必须跑几个地方办事。
B: That's okay. I understand. What do you need to do?
没关系,我了解你需要做什么呢?
A: I need to pick something up for dinner on the way home. Then I must prepare the school lunches for my two sisters. Oh, I'm so busy.
我得在回家路上买做晚餐的东西,然后我得替两个妹妹准备学校的午餐。啊,我好忙啊。
B: Maybe I can come over and help out?
我或许可以过来帮一把。
A: Really? Could you? I need some dry cleaning picked up.
真的吗?你可以吗?我需要有人去拿干洗的衣服。
B: Consider it done. Anything else?
包在我身上,还有别的事吗?
A: Could you hang out the washing?
你可以把洗好的衣服拿去外面凉吗?
B: Not a problem.
没问题。
A: And wash the dishes?
还有可以洗碗盆吗?
B: Just call me the human dishwasher.
叫我人肉洗碗机就好。
A: Great, maybe I will have time to see a movie tonight.
太棒了,今晚我或许有空可以看电影了。