(单词翻译:单击)
How much are these strawberries?
这些草莓多少钱?
I would like three kilos of eggs.
我想买三斤鸡蛋。
I want to buy some fresh vegetables.
我想买一些新鲜蔬菜。
I want to buy some apples, one loaf of bread and two bottles of milk.
我拍下买一些苹果,一条面包,两箱牛奶。
Would you like a piece of meat?
你想买一块肉吗?
Do you want to buy sugar free beverages?
你想买无糖饮料吗?
Are you looking for the low fat milk?
你在找低脂牛奶吗?
Conversation:
A: Good morning. Is anybody here?
早上好,有人在吗?
B: I'm coming. What can I do for you?
我来了,有什么需要我帮忙的?
A: I want to buy some apples, two pieces of beef, a box of low fat milk, two kilos of eggs and some vegetables.
我想买一些香蕉,两块牛肉,一箱低脂牛奶,2公斤鸡蛋和一些蔬菜。
B: That's quite a lot of things. I can find a shopping cart for you.
那真是很多东西呀,我可以给你找辆购物车。
A: It's very nice of you. How much are the apples?
你人真好,苹果多少钱?
B: Two for two dollars. You can go to the fresh area. Today's vegetables are not only fresh but also on sale.
两美元两个。你可以去生鲜区看看,今天的蔬菜不仅新鲜,而且特价。
A: All right. Do you have any organically grown vegetables? My husband told me to buy some for the neighbor.
好的,你们有有机蔬菜吗?我丈夫叫我买点给邻居。
B: Yes. Let me show you. Eating more organically grown vegetables is good for our health. They are more nutritious than ordinary vegetables.
有啊,我带你去看看。多吃有机蔬菜对我们的健康有好处,有机蔬菜比普通蔬菜的营养成分高。
A: Yes, you are right. But they're a little expensive, give me a dozen potatoes.
是的,没错。但他们有点贵,给我一打土豆。
B: Here you are. Is there anything else you want?
给你,你还想要什么吗?
A: No, thank you. How much are these in total?
不了,谢谢,这些总共多少钱?
B: Let me check. Sixty-five dollars.
让我算一下,65美元。
A: I have no cash with me. Can I pay by credit card?
我没有带现金,我能用信用卡支付吗?
B: Sure.
当然可以。