(单词翻译:单击)
Would you mind if...
你介意...吗?
Would you mind if I asked you a question?
你介意我问你一个问题吗?
Would you mind if I smoked in the office?
你介意我在办公室抽烟吗?
would you mind if I had a few words with you?
你介意我和你聊几句吗?
Would you mind if I borrowed your car.
你介意我借你车用一下吗?
Would you mind if I asked you a question?
你介意我问你一个问题吗?
Could I ask a question?
我能问一个问题吗?
Is it okay to ask questions?
可以问一个问题吗?
Will you be taking questions?
你会接受提问吗?
I have a few questions.
我有一些问题。
I have something to ask you.
我有些事情要问你。
Dialogue1:
Is it okay if I ask you a personal question?
我可以问你一个私人问题吗?
Maybe, what is it?
或许吧,什么问题?
Dialogue2:
We have a few questions about your ad in the newspaper.
我们有几个关于你在报纸上刊登广告的问题想问你。
I'd be happy to answer those for you. Please have a seat.
我很乐意为你们回答问题,请坐。
Conversation:
A: Could I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗?
B: Sure, what is it?
当然,什么问题?
A: Did you have any boyfriends before you met John?
你在认识约翰之前,有没有交往过其他男朋友?
B: What? Why are you asking me about that?
什么,你为什么要问这个?
A: I don't know. I was just curious.
不知道,我只是好奇而已。