(单词翻译:单击)
Could you come to my office later?
你过会能来我办公室吗?
I need you to come by my office later/right now/when you get a chance.
你过会儿/现在/有时间的时候来我办公室。
Do you have a minute? I need a word with you.
你有时间吗?我需要和你谈谈。
Could you come in here for a minute?
你能过来一下吗?
I need to talk to you. we need to talk.
我需要和你谈谈,我们需要谈。
Come to my office at three o'clock.
三点来我办公室。
Dialogue1:
A: You wanted to see me, Ted?
你要见我吗,泰德?
B: Yes, could you close the door, we need to talk about some things.
是的,请关上门好吗?我们就某些事情谈一下。
Dialogue2:
A: Bill, I need you to come in here for a minute.
比尔,我需要你到我的办公室来一下。
B: Sure thing, Mrs Li. I'll be right there.
好的,李女士,我马上就到。
Conversation:
A: I thought we had discussed this before.
我想我们以前已经讨论过这个问题了。
B: I'm sorry, I've been having a hard time getting up lately.
对不起,我最近总是起不来。
A: That's no excuse. Everyone else in the office manages to be here on time.
这不是借口,办公室里的其他人都能按时来上班。
B: But the traffic from my house to here is really bad in the morning.
但是早上从我家到公司的交通状况非常糟糕。
A: It's bad for everyone else too. I'm afraid if this happens again, you may need to find another job. Are we clear?
其他人都是一样的,如果你再出现这种情况,恐怕就得去找别的工作了,明白了吗?
B: Alright, I got it.
好的,我明白了。